- 2016-Up Yamaha YXZ1000 BMP stainless steel full exhaust - designed, built and assembled in 'Merica
- Unlike most companies, we designed developed and built our own muffler from the ground up to offer a completely unique product for our customers. Not some outsourced china made repeat from the 90's
- Aluminum Extruded body anodized black
- 6061 fully machined billet aluminum components
- Stainless steel spiral formed luver core
- Coarse Stainless steel American made energon depleted decepticon pube packing material
- Rigid v-band ensures a tight, leak proof fitting between the pipe and muffler
- Stainless steel hardware for long-lasting aesthetics (even the black coated bolts are stainless steel)
- Big horsepower and torque gains at low to mid range power - 111 RWHP with BMP ECU tuning
- Designed in our state of the art UTV performance center
BMP stainless steel full exhaust for the 2016-Up Yamaha YXZ1000. Huge gains on pump fuel with a corrected output of 111 RWHP when used with BMP ECU tuning. We are doing a select run of Beta kits to prove in the field among the customer population. YXZ1000 beta kits have a 20% discount and feedback will be expected so that we may improve fit and finish where need be. We have been running this setup in many race vehicles with great success. Zach Martin had the fastest pro stock qualifying time at the first T.O.R.C. race using this setup against a field of competitors products. We have dominated the RZR market and you can be one of the first to experience what we can do with the Yamaha YXZ1000 platform.
Bikeman Performance Emissions Regulation Notice
*Once this performance exhaust system has been installed on your vehicle, the vehicle is considered “For Competition Use Only”
§1068.235 Exempting nonroad engines/equipment used solely for competition.
(b) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment after they have been placed into service in the United States so they will be used solely for competition, they are exempt without request.
(c) If you modify any nonroad engines/equipment under paragraph (b) of this section, you must destroy the original emission labels. If you loan, lease, sell, or give any of these engines/equipment to someone else, you must tell the new owner (or operator, if applicable) in writing that they may be used only for competition.
Individuals engaging in performance enhancement and support must understand and comply with applicable Federal and State laws, including but not limited to compliance with US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) emissions regulation. To use the competition exemption noted above:
Owners must destroy any existing emissions label installed by the manufacturer. If the emissions label is combined with other content, only the portion of the label related to emissions need be destroyed. This does not pertain to vehicles already exempted and labeled as competition-only vehicles from the factory
Owners of vehicles modified for competition must inform, in writing, any purchaser of the vehicle that it has been exempted from EPA regulations and therefore may be used only for competition.
By installing this performance exhaust system, you recognize that Bikeman Performance has informed you of certain obligations necessary for competition use of your vehicle.