Polaris RZR 2 Seat 1000XP "Level Up" Tender Swap Kit (2014-2021) Due to ship 12/15
ship date 9/15/20
2017 -2021 1000XP 2 SEATER 1000xp , Ride command, and Rock and Trails Edition
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTeed
New from ALLTHINGZUTV.COM:
The 1000 XP "Level up" kit.
Made in America with our custom rate springs!
Specifically designed to fix the 2017-2019 Polaris 1000XP 2 seaters that is fitted from factory with the front single spring (progressive rate). By doing this spring upgrade you convert the front springs to a true dual rate on both front and rear. Also if you have previously purchased our tender spring upgrade for your 1000xp, we have a pro-rated price just for you to complete your kit!
What you gain from this kit:
- 2"- 3" of ride height
- 80% overall improved ride quality
- Full kit - 2 Front lower custom rate springs, 4 custom rate tender springs & 2 spacers (divider/slide collars) to accommodate the new front springs, instructions.
- Front only kit - 2 Front lower custom rate springs, 2 custom rate tender springs & 2 spacers divider/slide collars to accommodate the new front springs, instructions.
- Rear only kit - 2 custom rate tender springs, instructions.
- Free Powder Coat upgrade in your choice of 7 available colors
- Free shipping!
- Optional crossover rings now available here!
Ride Height setting per tire size:
TIRE SIZE FRONT REAR
- 28 13.5 13
- 29 14.5 14
- 30 15 14.5
- 32 16 15.5
- 33 16.5 16
Watch a video below from one of our awesome customers!
Please allow 7-10 days for powder coating.
17 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product raised my Rzr 2 1/2" and rides so much better.
great kit & great customer service!
Product delivered quickly came with directions and were easily installed. Completely changed the ride of my rzr
these springs ROCK THANK YOU FOR THE FAST SHIPPING AND THE GREAT PRICE
I just completed the rear tender springs. They made a huge difference in clearance and ride quality. I'll be doing the front soon.
really happy with the kit does what it said much better ride i think it was worth the money
A nice product and easy to install.
Gave me plenty of ground clearance and rides very good no sway bars and still very little body role
Much better ride and also 2" more clearance! Easy install