Honda Talon R/X Shear Stopper Install
- Park machine on level ground and lift machine with secure jack and remove Right or Left rear tire
- Remove 2 brake caliper holder bracket bolts
- Remove upper and lower wheel side radius rod nuts
- Install shear stopper over the radius rod studs
- Install and tighten the caliper bolts
- Tighten radius rod bolts
By installing the “shear stopper” you are installing a secure truss type system that allow for multiple shear points. The Honda setup is engineered great this is insurance because if you do accidently shear and radius stud I could lead to thousands of dollars in damage.