- Polaris RZR PRO XP : 2020+
- Clear standard Polycarbonate
- Dark tint standard Polycarbonate
- Made of 1/4” polycarbonate—250x stronger than glass
- Protects passenger from flying mud and debris
- Snug, rattle-free fit
- Diverts wind but lets in fresh air
- Easy to install—comes with all hardware and instructions
- Half Windshield height: 7.9”
- Made in the USA
When you’re out for a ride you want that wind in your hair, but maybe not all of it when your going 50 MPH through the trail. Install a SuperATV Polycarbonate Half Windshield on your Polaris RZR PRO XP to cut down the wind but keep the open-air feel you love. Our half windshield is designed to keep the full force of the wind out of your face by diverting it up. That means every ride is more comfortable, and you get fewer bugs in your teeth.
Easy to Install
This RZR half windshield is specifically cut to match the curves and contours of your UTV’s hood. It fits perfectly and it doesn’t block your line of sight. We use heavy-duty Velcro clamps to make installation quick, easy, and secure and a rubber seal to ensure a snug and rattle-free fit.
All SuperATV windshields come complete with hardware and instructions needed to make installation a breeze. Proudly manufactured in our facility in Madison, Indiana.
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠
WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.