Polaris RZR Pro Xp Bikeman Performace Tuner w/Tunes
- Flash performance tunes via OEM diagnostic connector, no need to remove and send out ECU
- Display vehicle data channels in real-time
- Weather-resistant for use in all conditions
- High contrast display, visible in direct sunlight
BMP Performance Tunes:
- Fueling revised for maximum power and torque - extreme horsepower gains with our highly advanced custom tuning!
- Spark timing optimized for 91-96+ octane fuels
- Rev limit raised in high and low gears to 9000 RPM
- Speed limit raised in high and low gears to 96 MPH
- Torque limiting functions reduced or eliminated
- Throttle limiters eliminated
- Revised drive-by-wire throttle profiles for high and low gears
- Lower fan turn-on temps of 183 degrees
- Seat belt limiter disabled
- Left foot brake mode enabled
- No overboost codes
- Retains ADC and Turf mode where applicable
- Boost control for Turbo models
RZR PR0 XP Tuning Info
The DynoJet 3 tuner and BMP custom tunes are the most lethal combination ever brought to the RZR world! We have extensively tested with the RZR PRO XP to make the most horsepower possible using our state of the art dyno center. All of our tunes feature a locked throttle by wire along with a raised rev limiter, raised speed limiter, optimized timing curve, optimized boost map, and optimized fuel curve. We offer various levels of tuning to best suit your needs. The level 3 tune is the max on pump fuel. We recommend going with another lower HP tune for the rare occurrence you run into bad fuel. This would allow you to tune down and still be able to safely continue your ride.
Our programming uses many inputs to control HP output safety:
- After intercooler temp - it influences the timing and desired boost to prevent detonation and pre-ignition.
- After turbo temp vs pre-turbo temp - keeps turbo in safe usable efficiency range.
- After intercooler pressure - influences timing and fuel flow
- Knock sensor - Detunes engine to a safe level if knock is indicated and maintains until the key is cycled
Many are having trouble tapping in boost gauges with this system. Since the PV3 runs off of the factory sensors, it will not give you any trouble.
RZR XP Turbo Tunes Currently Available:
Level 1 - 91 Octane 150 RWHP (Stock boost levels with limiters raised and/or removed)
Level 1 - 91 Octane 155 RWHP (+11 RWHP over stock) *BMP Big Mo Muffler
Level 2 - 91 Octane 156 RWHP (+10 RWHP over stock) - Stock Muffler
Level 2 - 91 Octane 159 RWHP (+15 RWHP over stock) *BMP Big Mo Muffler
Level 3 - 91 Octane 162 RWHP (+18 RWHP over stock) **BMP Full Exhaust Required
Level 4 - 96+ Octane 169 - 170 RWHP (+25 RWHP over stock) **BMP Full Exhaust Required
All horsepower levels are with the recommended BMP Slip-On Exhaust & BMP Stage 2 Clutch Kit
The baseline for a stock 2020 PRO XP was 144 RWHP(40 MORE THAN THE 2016 XPT)
Adding the BIg Mo Muffler to Stock, Level 1 and 2 add 3-5HP